Apple Crisp (Phase 2)
Posted On February 21, 2011
Approximately 102 calories per serving
- •1 apple
- •1/2 small lemon
- •1 tablespoon water
- •2 teaspoons stevia
- • cinnamon
- •1 grissini
- •1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- •1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel, core, and slice/chop apple.
- Place apples in small baking dish.
- Cover with juice of 1/2 small lemon, sugar sub., water, and few dashes of cinnamon.
- For the topping, Grind grissini into a powder using food processor or coffee grinder.
- Add milk in 1/4 t increments. Slowly stir until mixture forms a slightly moist crumbly topping.
- Sprinkle on top of apple filling.
- Cover dish and bake 20 mins.
- Remove cover and broil 1-2 mins to crisp topping.
- Serve immediately.