Apple Chips (Phase 1)
Posted On December 07, 2012
- apples(any crisp variety)
- cinnamon, if desired
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Core apples carefully
- Slice apples very thinly and as evenly as possible. A mandolin works perfect to provide even results or you can do it by hand.
- Sprinkle on a bit of cinnamon and rub around evenly on both sides of slices.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Flip apple slices and continue to cook for 30-60 minutes.
- Slices are done when you feel the apple and it doesn't feel moist or squishy.
- Once removed from the oven the slices will get crispy.