Almond Sugar Cookies (Phase 2)
Posted On February 21, 2011
- •1 1/4 cups almond flour
- •1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- •1/4 cup Butter room temp
- •1 egg
- •1 teaspoon vanilla
- • some stevia packets for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put flour in bowl first then blend butter, egg, vanilla, and liquid stevia until well mixed.
- Form into approx 1 in balls on the cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Sprinkle stevia packets on top of cookies.
- Bake for 8 min or until set but not brown.
- Allow to cool.