Alcohol-Free Mint Julep Phase 1
Posted On May 30, 2014
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemons
- fresh mint sprigs to garnish
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, stevia and 1 Tbsp. of chopped mint. Stir and bring to a boil. Cook until stevia has dissolved, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. After about an hour, strain out the mint leaves.
- 2. Mix the fresh lemon juice in.
- 3. Fill 2 frozen goblets with crushed ice. Pour in the mint julep. Garnish with a mint sprig and a straw. Enjoy!!