Crab and Celery Wrap (Phase 1)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 5 ounces crabmeat
- 3 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- Combine celery, red onion, tomato, and crab in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl stir mustard, lemon juice, tarragon, salt, pepper, and ground red pepper with a whisk and gradually add oil.
- Drizzle dressing over crab mixture, tossing well to combine.
- Place crab mixture on 2-3 lettuce leaves and enjoy!